The Role of the IT Support Technician
The IT Support Technician is responsible for helping to increase awareness of Save the Chimps through effective, creative, and professional designing, coding and modifying of the Save the Chimps external website, landing pages and capture forms. The expectation is that he/she will also provide desk side support to all the employees at the Sanctuary.
Compensation for the IT Support Technician includes a competitive salary and an excellent package of employee health benefits.
The primary duties of the IT Support Technician include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare new graphically dynamic landing pages, sliders, and all related collateral for for web pages and email templates according to monthly campaign schedule
- Update existing landing pages for transfer from existing platform to Hubspot or similar Wordpress compatible CRM
- Make recommendations on updates and integrations for email platform, web platform, CRM & credit card authorization software
- Update existing website content as needed
- Analyze current site to ensure content, graphics, and navigation provide a positive user experience
- Repair and replace damaged hardware
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, upgrade and repair PC s, Servers, Laptops, LAN s/Wan s, Wireless Routers, Printer s, etc.
- Work cooperatively with our team and any outside technical advisors/vendors
- Follow company procedures and deadlines
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire